[Namron] Namron Bardic Competition at Beltane Games

Tadhg via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 30 03:51:34 PDT 2015

Greetings,
As Spring comes again...and Their Excellencies Namron approach Their First Anniversary, I come to the sad realization that my time as Bard of this mighty Barony also draws nigh.
To that End, Their Excellencies, Andrew and Kyna, will be choosing Their Bard this weekend at Beltane Games.
As Spring brings Life and Rebirth...and Beltane Games brings Joy, Mirth and Merriment, let these topics guide your choice of bardic pieces.
Please be prepared with at least two pieces--you never know what the day will bring. Regards,
Tadhg
Bard of Namron...at least until Saturday