[Namron] Coronation

Villana Palazolo via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 4 16:43:41 PDT 2015

Greetings Namron!

We have been informed today that we have been selected to host the
Coronation of Their Highnesses Creppin I and Toryn I. Coronation is
scheduled for Saturday October 10.

Her Excellency Kyna, Lady Arianna, and myself are extremely excited to lead
Namron in this endeavor. Lady Arianna will be the Head Event Steward with
HE and myself as her deputies.

We are planning a meeting for Thursday Aug 13th from 7 - 9pm at the Norman
Public Library. We will be discussing events of the day as well as looking
for volunteers to help with the event.

If you are interested in helping, please join us at the meeting or if you
are unable to attend, please email or call one of us. Please no phone call
after 9:00 pm.

YIS

Her Excellency Kylie Alvis Steeley (Kyna Terricsdottir)​
baroness at namron.ansteorra.org 405-626-1037

Lady Arianna Nardi​
kinkysango at hotmail.com 405-905-4551

Lady Villana