[Namron] Pop meeting, 7/2

Kyna Terricsdottir via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 1 14:40:40 PDT 2015

Hello all! We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at populous meeting! We will be hosting this at out house, 4200 E Franklin Rd, Norman OK, 73026, starting around 630, meeting at 730, and food and drink all night ling. We are going to make this very informal, no garb. PLEASE, bring a chair or blanket, some bug spray, drinks, snackies, and anything else you may need. We would like to see all of our officers there if possible! Thanks, and see you then!

Kyna Baroness of Namron