[Namron] Hospitaler office

Kirsten Pupek via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 13 11:03:00 PDT 2015

Greetings all! I am excited to announce that I have been named the new northern regional hospitaler. While this is exciting, it is also bitter sweet because that means I can no longer serve as hospitaler for my beloved Namron. As such, I have spoken to TE and am opening my office for applications. Please send your applications to me (as northern regional), TE, and B Jolene Graves. I have enjoyed serving as your hospitaler very much. I will continue to support the new hospitaler and I will stay on as the hospitaler until we can put a new one in place. If you have any questions about the office, feel free to contact me.
YIS,
HE caterina