[Namron] Protectorate Update

Julia Holman via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 26 16:36:17 PDT 2015

We had a great Protectorate kick-off meeting Thursday night.  Thank you to
everyone who came out. We had lots of people show up and volunteer to help
with the event.

Here are just a few of the highlights.  The theme for this year’s event is
a Harvest Festival.  We plan on having lots of great fall décor and harvest
themed games.  We don’t have the site confirmed yet, but we should have it
by the end of the week.

We still need coordinators for the following positions.  If you would like
to help with one of these, please let us know.
• Nasty-crat:  Takes care of the restrooms on site.  Makes sure they are
clean and stocked.  Gathers supplies beforehand.
• Water-bearing Coordinator:  Organizes supplies and people for
water-bearing for Friday and Saturday.  Solicits donations and purchases
supplies prior to event.
• Revel/Hafla Coordinator:  Organize entertainment for Saturday night.
• Tear-down Coordinator:  Organizes the teardown and unloading crews.
• Event Signage Coordinator:  Organizes signs to and around site.
• Trash Coordinator:  Makes sure all the garbage is disposed of on site.
Distributes trash bags around site.

We also looking for someone (or a group) who would be interested in running
a tavern on Saturday, Friday night chivalric tournament, or sometime of
game or quest for everyone one site to play.  If you can and want to help
with any of these let us know.  If you don’t feel comfortable in a
coordinator position, but would like to help out, that is great! Let us
know and we will be glad to find some way for you to be more involved.

Thanks for all the help so far.  We will let everyone know when the next
planning meeting is and where the site is going to be as soon as we know.

Lady Julia & Centurion Micolay