[Namron] Summer breeze concerts

Kirsten Pupek via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 4 07:07:02 PDT 2015

Greetings all! The norman summer breeze concert series schedule has been posted and will be a great opportunity for some flash mob style demos this summer. They are at lions park in norman at 7:30. The three I would like for us to attend are June 14, July 26 and August 23. Wear garb, bring chairs or a blanket, bring a game to play and bring your outgoing Hospitalers attitude! :) I will post reminders as they get closer. Looking forwArd to an awesome summer!
Yis,
HE Caterina

Sent from my iPhone