[Namron] Trailer unloading Tuesday 5/12 @ 6pm

Seneschal of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 11 19:57:47 PDT 2015

Due to the rain last week we were unable to unload the trailer from
Beltane.

The weather looks like it will go good tomorrow, Tuesday (5/12). We will meet
at Their Excellencies home at 6:00 PM. They are at 4200 E. Franklin,
Norman, OK 73026.

After we have moved the archery equipment and pavilions into the shed at Their
Excellencies we will be going to Phred the Shed to unload the list field
stands and bases. Phred is at 628 Kansas St, Norman, OK 73069. Hopefully we
will be at Phred by 7:30 PM.

Any help will be appreciated greatly.

--
In Service,

H.L. Meraud de Dun Carraig

*Confidentiality Warning:* This message and any attachments are intended
only for the use of the recipient(s), are confidential, and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying,
circulation or other use of all or any portion of this message and any
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this
message and any attachments from your system.