[Namron] Archery practice today, May 17, 2015

Cynthia Teague via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun May 17 07:59:30 PDT 2015

Archery is ON.  Noon-2, 4200 E. Franklin.

Please DO NOT PARK under the trees on either side of the driveway; the
ground is soft.  The area between the trees and the trailers is firm.

The grass is ankle high and wet; wear waterproof footgear if you have it.
And don't forget your bug spray; the mosquitoes are out.

Franklin Road is closed just west of 36th (looks like the bridge was
damaged by flooding).  36th is open between Tecumseh and Indian Hills (and
further but that's what I traveled).  Indian Hills is closed just EAST of
36th.  It's open between 36th and 24th and probably over to Sooner but I
didn't drive that.

SO -- the route I'd recommend from Norman is Tecumseh over to 36th, then
north to Franklin and east on Franklin to the house.

-- Vigdis