[Namron] Archery practice today!!

Cynthia Teague via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun May 31 07:05:34 PDT 2015

Good morning, Namron archers! I'm looking forward to shooting today and
hope lots of you will join me. Danr is sick, so if anyone can come help me
set up around 11:30 I'd appreciate it.

Driving directions : Franklin Rd. is closed from 24th-48th. I believe you
can get to their Excellencies' property from 48th anyways, since it's just
a bit west of there. 48th is closed from Franklin to Indian Hills, so you
can't come in from the north. I think the easiest way from most of Norman
is to take Tecumseh out to 48th, then north on 48th and left on Franklin to
the property. That's what I'm going to try, anyways.

Vigdis