[Namron] Children attending Wiesenfeuer Yule : request for head count

Cynthia Teague via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 15 06:52:21 PST 2015

Wiesenfeuer's Yule is less than three weeks away, so it's time for the
final toymaking push.  To help us ensure that we have an appropriate number
& type of toys, please send me a pm if you will be bringing children with
you to Yule, telling us their ages.  We don't have a specific cutoff age;
if your 15 year old wants to sit on Father Christmas' lap and get a toy,
that's fine.

I apologize in advance for the number of places you will see this message.
You only need to respond once.

Vigdis Grafeldr
Elf Coordinator