[Namron] December Populace

turnbull570 via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 20 20:11:20 PST 2015

Good evening Namron! We would like to remind everyone that at December's Populace meeting Her Excellency will be hosting a potluck and Dirty Santa gift exchange! We will start the business part of the evening at 630 to allow time for the festivities.
For the potluck please bring a dish to share. Her Excellency will have plates, utensils, napkins etc. And something food-wise as well.
To participate in the Dirty Santa please bring a wrapped gift that is SCA appropriate that you would enjoy receiving. If you purchase a new item try to keep it between  $10 and $15.
Cheers,AndrewBaron

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone