[Namron] Axeman Cooking Collegium

Sibylla via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 21 08:14:58 PDT 2015

Axeman is only a couple of weeks away. We have some great classes for
the Cooking Collegium scheduled: Making a Cobbler using Dutch oven,
Making Butter, and a class on Making Flavored Butters. There will also
be a class on Medieval Leftovers.

If there is a subject that you have been thinking that others may like
to learn about, then let me know and I will save a spot for you to share
your knowledge with others. There have been a few people that feel I
personally need a class on fire safety, How Not To Burn Down Your
Campsite!:-[ Anybody up to the challenge?

YIS,
Sibylla