[Namron] Cooking Collegium at Axeman XI

Sibylla via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 20 13:28:17 PDT 2015

Axeman XI is very near! Join us in our 5th Annual Cooking Collegium
dedicated to medieval cooking topics. If you have an interest in foods
(and who doesn't) as they were prepared and eaten in period then this
event is just for you.

Teach a class! Share your knowledge with others of How, What and Why's
of period cooking. Don't fear to think outside the box, too. Perhaps you
have some advice about camping and cooking in the SCA, feasts, or even
how in the world do you cook an entire pig!

There are many newcomers and long-time members who want to learn what
you know.

If you are interested in teaching a class, you can message me or email
me at sybilla at firemoonglass.com

YIS,
Sybilla