[Namron] cooks guild

KATHRYN GORDON via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 24 07:16:44 PDT 2015

Cooks Guild October 17, 2015 at 6:00p.m.
We will be cooking make yourfavorite medieval receipe or go on line and look up medieval reciepesand pick one you would like to try. You can pre-cook or bring theingredients and cook it at the meeting site (2816 Sandstone Dr). Make enough for at least 6 people. If you need help putting thereciepe in modern english we would be glad to help. The cooks willdo the tasting first then anyone else that shows up is welcome totaste any of the reciepes. Good food, good fun, good times.