[Namron] Protectorate Champion Baskets

Julia Holman via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 8 14:44:14 PDT 2016

Greetings!

As a reminder, I will be putting together the champion baskets for
Protectorate. Any contributions (purchased or made) would be greatly
appreciated. For the Beltane baskets, we had several artisans contribute
items and I really think they added a lot to the baskets. Looking for
inspiration? There is information below regarding some preferences of our
champions. I have pictures for a couple of the devices as well. Please
email me if you would like to see them.

We will also have youth prize baskets as well, so let me know if you have
any items or ideas for those!

Please email me if you would like to contribute so that I can get an idea
of what all we will have. I would like to have any items by mid-September
(if not earlier) so that I can fill in as needed.

Thank you,

Julia

*Chivalric Champion*

Name and titles: William Cameron deBlakstan, KSCA, OP (mka: Kerry Pratt)

Home Barony and Kingdom: Shire of Brad Leah, Ansteorra

Device: Registered: Per pale sable and azure, a unicorn rampant and a
bordure embattled argent.

Other SCA Activities: Armoring, jewelry crafting, leatherwork.

Persona: English, 1400 Allergies: Malt

*Rapier Champion*

Name and titles: Master Miguel Vaello y Draco de Villa Joiosa (mka: Michael
Stellman)

Home Barony and Kingdom: Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra

Device: n/a

Preferred Colors, Animals, Items, Etc.: Purple, black. Narwhals.

Other SCA Activities: Bardic, dancing.

Persona: Spanish, late 1500’s

Preferred types of gift basket item (trims, food items, etc.): Simple
tunics, shirts, etc. Meads/cordials.

Allergies: No allergies.

*Arts and Sciences Champion*

Name and titles: HL Aibhilin inghean Daibhidh (mka: Bethany Rowlings)

Home Barony and Kingdom: Namron, Ansteorra

Device: Registered: Per chevron ploye argent and azure, two triquetras
sable and a harp argent

Preferred Colors, Animals, Items, Etc.: Teal, Blue, White, Silver, Black,
harps, triquetras, knotwork, period items

Other SCA Activities: Music, Cooking, Illumination, Calligraphy, Spinning,
Weaving, Misc Fiber, Lampwork

Persona: Primary - 16th Century German Trossfrau/Kampfrau (Landsknecht) /
Secondary Garb styles - Roman, Indian, Viking

Preferred types of gift basket item (trims, food items, etc.): I love
surprises!

Allergies: Nope!

*Brewing Champion*

Name and titles: Lord Diarmuid Map Brain (mka: Jeremy Metz)

Home Barony and Kingdom: Namron, Ansteorra

Device: not registered, see picture for submitted

Preferred Colors, Animals, Items, Etc.: Ravens Purple most things

Persona: 10th century Celt

Preferred types of gift basket item (trims, food items, etc.): Any kind of
food, good beer, etc.

Allergies: No.