[Namron] SCA Embassy planning meeting Monday February 29th 7:30 pm

Eckart, Ann M. via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 22 11:38:14 PST 2016

 I would love to have any schedules or maps that you want in the program or shared up to the website by then. Or if it is ready **AND APPROVED BY VALLIE** you may email it to me before then. ameckart at ou.edu

Ann Marie Eckart
Medieval Fair Coordinator
PACE – Professional, Academic and Community Education
Phone 405-325-8610     Fax 405-325-0860
ameckart at ou.edu
www.medievalfair.org

The 40th Annual Medieval Fair of Norman will be April 1, 2 & 3, 2016. Just 39 days away!
Igniting the spark of curiosity that leads to lifelong learning through educational entertainment.