[Namron] SCA Embassy-Medieval Faire Planning Meeting Monday February 8, 2015 7:30 pm

Vallie Copley via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 7 13:32:42 PST 2016

Greetings,

I am the Medieval Faire Coordinator for the SCA Embassy.  I will be having
the first planning meeting on Monday February 8 from 7:30 to 8:30 pm.
Anyone that is interested in helping out with the Medieval Fair, please
come to this meeting.The address of where the meeting is going to be held
is1309 W Boyd Norman OK.

If you would like to have a pavilion in our embassy, or have had one in the
past and want to again, I need you to be at this meeting, or send a
representative.  We do not have alot of time before Medieval Faire is upon
us.

If there is anyone that is interested in learning how to be a coordinator
for the Medieval Faire, contact me privately and we can talk.  I would
enjoy working and teaching how this can be done.

Lets work together and have a great Faire.

See ya there

Margherita
Coordinator of SCA Embassy-Medieval Faire 2016