[Namron] Shed load out for Gulf Wars XXV

Doug Copley via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 29 09:32:33 PST 2016

Shed Load out for Gulf Wars XXV - Sunday 2pm!
We will start at Phredrica (at the home of TEs) right after Archery
Practice. Then we will go to Phred (at Sheryl Epperson - Annabel and
Aonghas house) so we should be there by 2:30 to 2:45.
We will be getting all the baronial things that need to go to Gulf War.
This will include all of the main tents, poles, stakes, Trebuchets, Kitchen
things, tables, stove, shower, rugs, and stuff.

The more people we have the quicker it will go :-)

YIS,
Vincenti