[Namron] Protectorate Champion Baskets

Julia Holman via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 19 15:42:35 PDT 2016

Greetings!

I will be putting together the champion prize baskets for Protectorate. Any
contributions (purchased or made) would be greatly appreciated. For
Beltane, we had several artisans contribute items and I really think they
added a lot to the baskets.

Looking for inspiration? This year’s Protectorate is ruby themed and I also
have a PDF with some preferences of our champions. It is available on
Namron's Facebook page or email me and I will send it to you.

We will also have youth prize baskets as well, so let me know if you have
any items or ideas for those!

Please let me know if you would like to contribute so that I can get an
idea of what all we will have. I would like to have any items by
mid-September (if not earlier) so that I can fill in as needed.

Thank you!

Lady Julia Haiduk

juliaDOTholmanATgmailDOTcom