[Namron] Namron Coronet Bid

Seneschal of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 8 12:58:55 PDT 2016

Greetings Ansteorra.

The Barony of Namron is looking to enhance the set of hinged coronets we
have by modifying them to make them adjustable.  Our first thought is a
series of spacer plates that can be inserted in between the main plates,
but we are open to other ideas as well.

We are also open to bids for a new set of coronets which are adjustable in
size.

We have pictures and sizes of the current “Points and Pearls” coronets for
anyone who would like to see them. We are looking to do this rather
quickly, so we would like to have bids by July 1st, 2016.
Bids should include materials, description of design, and price.  Drawings
would be helpful.  If there are multiple options, please include price for
each option.

If you have any questions, please contact us at
seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org

Sincerely,
Namron Financial Committee