[Namron] Thank you, Trailer Unloading and Pop Meeting

Julia Holman via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed May 4 09:49:51 PDT 2016

I just want to reiterate my thanks to everyone that helped make Beltane a
success! So many people came together to work on the event - making
scrolls, certificates, and prizes beforehand, helping with set-up, running
events and activities on site, helping with clean-up, and so much more! I
really appreciate everyone’s help and support.

HE Kyna already posted about this, but a reminder that we will be unloading
the trailer tomorrow (Thursday) at 6pm at Annabelle and Aonghus’s house (628
Kansas) and then on to Their Excellencies’ house (4200 E. Franklin Rd) to
finish unloading the trailer and for Pop meeting. There will be a potluck
dinner with pop meeting. If you are still looking for inspiration on what
to bring to the potluck – tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo so you could bring
Mexican food. J Also, bring a chair or blanket to sit on!

Thank you again and see you tomorrow!
Julia