[Namron] Fwd: Northkeep December A&S at TU Special Collections

Shanna Ward via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 30 21:00:42 PST 2016

For anyone interested....... see below

Special Collections at 6:30 - 8pm (it will likely begin before I arrive),
where we will be able to view the current exhibit that has wonderful
examples of books from across the ages, from an early Quaran to a Book of
Hours to The Nuremburg Chonicles. Dairmat has also graciously offered to
let us peruse legal papers for the Talbot family from Shrewsbury that range
from the 13th century to modern day. It is sure to be an engrossing
evening.

http://robotron.utulsa.edu/display/map/

#28. I find the easiest way to access McFarlin is to take Delaware and turn
east on 5th street.