[Namron] Coronation Set Up

Julia Holman via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 13 19:09:04 PDT 2016

Set up for Coronation will take place tomorrow evening (Friday), starting
at 5 pm, at St. Augustine of Canterbury, 14700 N May Ave, Oklahoma City,
Oklahoma 73134.

We will mainly be setting up the pavilions and potentially doing some table
arranging and covering. We might also be finishing up some decorations. We
have the building for set up until 9 pm, but may be done earlier so please
check with someone if you are going to be coming out later in the evening.

Please email me off-list if you would like my cell phone number to call
before you come up.

Hope to see you there!

Julia