[Namron] Pavilion Tent Rental

Daniel via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Sep 10 08:29:00 PDT 2016

Greetings!

Would someone like to rent us a pavilion tent for the night of Sept
24th. We are hosting a themed birthday party and a large tent would make
a fabulous addition to our Arabian Nights theme. We understand that
these are expensive items and will take very good care of your home away
from home.
We should have plenty of good help on hand so you would only have to
supervise its raising and lowering if you wish. Something like a 12x16
or 16x16 would be ideal Also, an older weathered tent would do just
fine. If you are interested, please message us with what you have and
asking price for the rental.

Thank you so very much,
Daniel Garbelman, aka Lord Linus
doxygen at cox.net