[Namron] Protectorate Largess Derby Reminder

Julia Holman via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 19 16:18:52 PDT 2016

Just a reminder...there will be a largess derby at Protectorate. The
largess collected will be split between Their Highnesses and Their
Excellencies Namron.

Also, one small (around 14" x 18"), personalized silk banner will be given
away to a lucky largess derby entrant! I will be at the tent for item drop
off in the morning (exact time to be announced on site) so be sure to enter
your name and contact information when you drop off your items. The lucky
winner's name will be drawn and I will contact them to discuss what they
will like on the banner (kingdom or baronial populace badge, heraldry,
etc.)!

Each artisan that wishes to enter shall make seven (7) of any item to be
donated as largess (7 pieces of trim, 7 hats, 7 toys, 7 pairs of socks,
etc). The winner will be selected by populous vote and will receive one
piece from all of the other entries. If there are over 12 entries, we will
also have a Princess’s Choice and a Baronesses’s Choice, each receiving one
item.

The remaining largess items will be split between Their Highnesses and the
Barony of Namron. Need inspiration? Check out the “Largess Makers” Facebook
page or searching for SCA Largess on Pinterest or Google brings up lots of
fun ideas. Too much inspiration? Multiple entries are welcome!

You can bring your largess items to Protectorate (or send them with someone
if you aren't able to make it). They will be displayed and the populous
will vote at the event. I still need to coordinate the details with the
event schedule, but drop off will be in the morning with voting throughout
the day.

Please let me know if you have any questions on the largess derby!

 YIS,

Lady Julia Haiduk