[Namron] Protectorate Awards

Kyna Terricsdottir via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 29 08:47:50 PDT 2016

Greetings Namron! Remember, Protectorate is almost here! HE And I hope to see each and every one of you there! We also hope to be able to award some people some deserving awards, but for that, we need your help!
HE and I are not able to be every where at once, and We are not able to see all the great things that happen in our barony. We are looking for recommendations for the Torsade of Namron, The Argent Fluer, the Asha Rosa, and the Rising Storm.
Please, if you have any baronial award recommendations, send them to baroness at namron.ansteorra.org and Baron at namron.ansteorra.org.
Thank you, Kyna TerricsdottirBaroness of NamronLady of Skorragardr.