[Namron] Beltane Award Rec's Reminder

Seneschal of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 3 10:13:34 PDT 2017

Greetings Namron!

I know this is a busy time of year, but please be sure to remember to
submit your award recommendations for upcoming events! Beltane will be here
before we know it and Their Majesties and Their Excellencies could use your
help in making sure deserving individuals are recognized for their
contributions and achievements!

Baronial award recommendations are due to Their Excellencies by Friday
April 14th. Please email them to baron AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org and
baroness AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org. A description of the baronial
awards can be found at www DOT baronyofnamron DOT
org/about-our-group/baronial-awards

Kingdom award recommendations should be submitted as soon as possible for
an event. Since Beltane is so soon after coronation, I suggest you prepare
your recommendations this week and then submit them the first part of next
week (right after coronation). This will give Their Highnesses (soon to be
Majesties) the most time to review them before Beltane.

Kingdom award recommendations are submitted online at ansteorra DOT org and
click the “Award Recommendations” link at the top of the page. You will
need to provide the recommendee’s SCA name, recommended award, group
(Namron, etc.), the reason they deserve the award, a list of any others
(with contact info) that support the recommendation, and what events they
will be attending. Please also be sure to email Their Excellencies Andrew
and Kyna so they are aware of the recommendation. Sometimes the Crown will
contact them to discuss the recommendation. Information on the various
Kingdom level awards can be found at heraldry DOT ansteorra DOT org/honors.

Please let myself or Their Excellencies know if you have any questions or
need help deciding which award is appropriate for an individual!

YIS,

Lady Uliana