[Namron] Beltane Challenge - Help Needed

Julia Holman via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 18 09:55:40 PDT 2017

I am looking for some people to help me with the 12 Herculean Labors
Challenge at Beltane! It is a obstacle-course type challenge that will be
open throughout the day (so people can come and go between their other
activities).

Centurion Micolay (Brendan Haiduk <https://www.facebook.com/brendan.haiduk>)
has the plans done and will have everything ready. We will need a few
people to help with timing and resetting the tasks between competitors. You
don't need to commit to the whole day, so if you are able to help for an
hour or two, please let me know!

Thank you!
Lady Uliana