[Namron] Protectorate Champion Baskets and Other Prizes

Julia Holman via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 2 11:17:25 PDT 2017

As you all know, Protectorate is coming up quickly! I am working on our
thank you baskets for champions as well as youth and other prizes. This
Protectorate's prizes will include our adult chivalric, rapier, brewing and
arts & sciences champions, youth champions, as well as a few small tokens
or prizes for other things.

I am looking for contributions for the prizes and champion baskets. Items
can be purchased or made, as long as they are SCA or event related.

I really like being able to include some items made by members of our
populace, especially in the champion baskets. I have had past champions
mention how much these items mean to them.

I have included an attachment with our current adult champion preferences.
I would like to have all contributions by the September business meeting
(9/21) so that I can find other items as needed. Please let me know if you
would like to contribute anything or if you have any questions!

YIS,
Lady Uliana