[Namron] February Pop Meeting Notes

Seneschal of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 6 06:18:49 PST 2017

I have posted the notes from last Thursday's Pop meeting in the Namron
Facebook group. The attachment is too big to send out to the list, so
please let me know if you would like me to send you a copy individually.

A few highlights...

Tonight is the first Beltaine planning meeting set for 7:30 p.m. on during
Open Arts and Sciences at the West Wind Unitarian Universalist Church, 1309
W. Boyd, Norman. The will also be live streaming the meeting on Facebook
for those that are not able to attend.

Everyone is welcome to attend Business Meeting. It is held the 3rd Thursday
of the month at Natural Grocers in Norman (1918 W Main St, Norman, OK 73069)
.

We have a few open officer positions. Please let the current officer or
seneschal know if you have any questions regarding the application.
*Thrown Weapons Marshall: ongoing
*Minister of Children: closes at the February business meeting (2/16/2017)
*Chronicler: closes at the March pop meeting (3/2/2016)

YIS,

Uliana (Julia)