[Namron] MEETING: "Share the Dream" Demo at Norman Medieval Fair

Kolfinna Egilsdóttir via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 13 10:23:31 PST 2017

Greetings!

It is time for the final full-team planning meeting for our "Share the
Dream" Demo at Norman Medieval Fair. This will be to run through all
assignments, double-check that everything is ready (or nearly ready) to go,
and schedule load-outs, etc. If you cannot attend in person, we will
broadcast via Facebook Live again. It is a little glitchy, but it is the
best option that we have to include everyone.