[Namron] Rally of the Realms event in OKC

Hospitaler of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 4 07:28:53 PDT 2017

Greetings to all!

I have responded to several questions on Facebook about this event, and
want to also share to the email list an overview of our participation at
next weekend's Rally of the Realms event in OKC as a demo opportunity for
SCA.

This event is produced by a professional entertainment group and has an
unofficial Game of Thrones theme, as the new season premieres next week
(yay!). The organizers are not interested in an SCA demo, and booths are
cost-prohibitive for us at $150, non-refundable.

Medieval Fair will have a booth, however, and we will present information
on the fair, SCA, and Arthurian Order of Avalon. The Seneschal of Namron
compiled an extensive list of meeting and activity times for each group in
the Northern Region of Ansteorra for Medieval Fair this year, and I will
have flyers for interested patrons.

Additionally, I will collect contact information when provided, and forward
it to the appropriate Hospitaler or Seneschal at the close of the event. If
your meeting times or locations have changed since March, please email
updates to me at hospitaler at namron.ansteorra.org.

If you are attending the event (dragons!), be sure to stop by and say hello
to us! I do apologise, but there are no passes available for volunteers at
this time.

YIS,
Kolfinna Egilsdóttir
Hospitaler, Barony of Namron