[Namron] Baronial Work Days!

Kolfinna Egilsdóttir via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 26 15:33:05 PDT 2017

Greetings, Namron!

This Saturday is the first of 3 work weekends. The first (July 1)and second
work day (July 8) will be held at my home, at 116 Pine Tree Ln, in Norman,
from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. The third will be a full weekend at Their
Excellencies' home at 4200 E Franklin, in Norman.

We will be working on Phase 1 of painting the Great Wall of Namron this
weekend. Supplies needed include inexpensive white acrylic paint (household
variety), 2-3" paint brushes, pencils, and a willingness to listen to yippy
Chihuahuas.

*One gallon of white paint has been donated. Please respond through the
list of you plan to bring a second.

We will also be sanding and repainting the list field uprights, and hope to
be able to work on the new pavilion ropes we desperately need, as long as
we can get the right rope!

All activities will be outside, so dress accordingly.

I will have plenty of water, but pack yourself a lunch (microwave and
fridge space is available).

YIS,
Kolfinna Egilsdóttir