[Namron] Beltane Champions Baskets

Julia Holman via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 5 19:46:02 PST 2017

Hello! Just a reminder that I will be putting together the champion baskets
for Beltane. Any contributions (purchased or made) would be greatly
appreciated. In the past we had several artisans contribute items and I
really think they added a lot to the baskets. Looking for inspiration? I
have included some preferences of our champions below. Our champions at
Beltane include archery, thrown weapons, foolery and bardic.

We will also have youth prize baskets as well, so let me know if you have
any items or ideas for those!

Please let me know if you would like to contribute so that I can get an
idea of what all we will have. I would like to have any items by the April
pop meeting (if not earlier) so that I can fill in with additional items as
needed.

Thank you!

Lady Uliana (Julia Haiduk)

Namron Champion Preferences

Beltane 2017

Archery

Name and titles: *Baroness Adena Terricsdottir (mka: Adena Hudson)*

Home Barony and Kingdom: *Namron, Ansteorra*

Device Registered: *Azure, a cameleopard and a border rayonny or.*

Preferred Colors, Animals, Items, Etc.: *Blue and yellow, spring colors,
giraffes*.

Other SCA Activities:

Persona: *Norse, 10th century*

Preferred types of gift basket item (trims, food items, etc.): *Any! I loke
more period things, fabric and trim, glassware!*

Allergies: *no*

Foolery

Name and titles: *Lord Gerhard Pfister aus Bamberg (mka: Thomas Pruitt III)*

Home Barony and Kingdom: *Eldern Hills, Ansteorra*

Device Registered: *Azure, two chevronels or, between three bears heads
erased argent.*

Preferred Colors, Animals, Items, Etc.: *Bears, mermaids, acorn and oak
leaf  patterns*.

Other SCA Activities: *Chivalric combat, leather working, heraldry.*

Persona: *City of Bamberg, Upper Franconia (Germany), 1375*

Preferred types of gift basket item (trims, food items, etc.): *No
preference.*

Allergies: *no*

Thrown Weapons

Name and titles: *Count Romanius Scipio Vesperanius (mka: Chris Baran)*

Home Barony and Kingdom: *Shire of Brad Leah, Ansteorra*

Device Registered: *Per chevron sable and argent, two crosses formy fitchy
argent and a scorpion gules.*

Preferred Colors, Animals, Items, Etc.: *Scorpions, device colors*.

Other SCA Activities: *Fighting, embroidery, thrown weapons, combat
archery, serving the Kingdom.*

Persona: *Rome, 600 AD*

Preferred types of gift basket item (trims, food items, etc.): *No
preference.*

Allergies: *no*

Bardic

Name and titles: *Honorable Lady Lynnette le Long (mka: Leslie Robinson)*

Home Barony and Kingdom: *Wiesenfeuer, Ansteorra*

Device Registered: *no*

Preferred Colors, Animals, Items, Etc.: *Green and purple, songbirds*.

Other SCA Activities: *Stone carving.*

Persona: *none at this time*