[Namron] Med Fair Revel and More!

Seneschal of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 31 19:54:18 PDT 2017

Thank you to everyone that was able to come out today and participate in
the Norman Medieval Fair! We had a lot of fun and look forward to seeing
everyone tomorrow and Sunday as well.

After the fair on tomorrow (Saturday) Their Excellencies Andrew and Kyna
are hosting a get together at their house (weather permitting), 4200 E
Franklin Rd, Norman OK! They will have the grill up and running, and a fire
if the weather permits. Please bring any food stuffs to share, and drinks
if you see fit. Also, please bring a camp chair if you wish to sit down
during the night. There will be some foods, but not enough for everyone
coming. People can start showing up as soon as one of TE’s arrive, probably
close to 730 or so.

If it is raining, we will revel at West Wind Unitarian Universalist at 1309
W Boyd St, Norman, OK 73069. We will announce if the location changes
tomorrow evening, so be sure to listen for announcements at the fair and/or
check Facebook and the email list.

Also remember, Lady Emma is putting together fighter prizes and would
appreciate any contributions you might have. You can find her (or me) at
the fair tomorrow if you have something include.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and thank you all for
your hard work!

YIS,
Lady Uliana