[Namron] Beltane Volunteers Needed

Villana Palazolo villana326 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 18:30:09 PST 2017

Greetings Namron, from your Beltane autocrats!  Here is our list of activities we need YOU to help us with!  If you would like to volunteer, please comment on this post or contact Rebekah Valencia or Kayleigh Metz.

You may notice a Star Wars theme to some of the tasks.  It turns out Beltane begins on May the Fourth, so we want to nod to Star Wars while keeping the theme of the event as medieval as possible.  Send your ideas to us and sign up to help!

---VOLUNTEER LIST---
Gate Coordinator
Site Posters
Website
Waterbearing
Nastycrat
Setup Coordinator for site
Teardown Coordinator for site
MOC?  (Alt. Kids’ Activities?)
Site Herald
Spang Princess/May Queen
Celtic Games
Spanghewing
Spang Decorating
Ye Olde Game Coordinator (ask autocrat for details)
Jedi Training Challenge
Prize Basket Coordinator (Uliana has stuff)
Decorations
Revel – cantina

Thank you, Namron!  You are awesome!
Sent from my iPhone