[Namron] Meeting Reminders, Officer Applications and Baronial Polling

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 30 09:50:39 PST 2017

Several Reminders:

*Next Thursday is our December populace meeting.There will be a short
meeting followed by a potluck and gift exchange. Their Excellencies will
supply the meat, please bring a side or dessert to share.  If you want to
participate in the gift exchange, please bring a new, wrapped SCA
appropriate gift, $15 limit. It will be at 7 pm at the Unitarian Church in
Norman (1309 W. Boyd).

*Kingdom Law now requires a baronial polling a minimum of every three
years. Since it has been over 3 years since our last polling, we will be
opening baronial polling candidates at the December meeting. While the
official announcement and more details will be at the meeting, we wanted to
give you a chance to know it would be happening so you can be at the
meeting to get more information. This will vary from a standard polling in
that the current landed Baron and Baroness (Andrew and Kyna) can also
submit as candidates. If you have any questions before then, please let me
know.

*Also, a reminder that the applications for Knight's Marshal and Herald are
due next Thursday December 7th. Please let the outgoing officers or myself
know if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you next Thursday!

YIS,
Lady Uliana