[Namron] October Pop Meeting Reminder - Change of Day and Locaiton

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 4 10:02:56 PDT 2017

*Please note the change in time, date, and location for this month's
meeting!*

October's populace meeting will be held on the 2nd Thursday (October 12) at
6:30 pm at or near the amphitheater in Andrew's Park in Norman.

The Barony will be providing hamburgers and brats so please bring a side
dish or drink and join us!

Also bring a chair. Garb is encouraged, but not required.

Please pass this reminder on to others that may not have computer access.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  I hope to see you all this
weekend at Protectorate or the following Thursday at Pop meeting!

YIS,
Uliana