[Namron] October Pop Meeting

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 10 10:03:50 PDT 2017

A reminder that populace meeting is this coming Thursday October 12th at
6:30 pm at Andrew's Park in Norman (201 W Gray St, Norman, Oklahoma 73069).

We will meet at or near the amphitheater. You are encouraged to wear garb
and bring a chair. In addition to a short meeting, we will be having a
post-Protectorate and pre-Bottles and Bards celebration with a cookout. The
Barony will provide hamburgers, brats, and buns. Please bring a side to
share and a non-alcoholic drink. Remember that Andrew's is a city park and
therefore a dry site!

See you Thursday!

YIS,
Uliana