[Namron] Thursday Reminders

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 5 05:45:22 PDT 2018

Happy Thursday Namron! A few reminders...

   - We won't be having our typical populace meeting tonight. We will be at
   Reeves Park working on Medieval Fair set up, starting at 6 pm. There will
   be a brief, informal meeting - mainly announcements about upcoming events
   and demos.
   - For those coming to the fair this weekend, be sure to dress warm! We
   will have hot water available in the hospitality tent so feel free to bring
   tea or cocoa packets. There will be coffee in the morning as supplies last.
   - Bids for tavern at Beltane are due today. If you have any questions,
   please ask myself or another member of the financial committee.
   - Bids for the at-large financial committee member (we are adding 2) are
   due today. If you have any questions, please ask myself or another member
   of the financial committee.

Have a great day and we hope to see you at the fair this weekend!
-Uliana