[Namron] Populace Meeting Tonight! (and bid reminders)

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 2 10:16:19 PDT 2018

I hope to see everyone at baronial populace meeting tonight!

Are you working on a fun SCA-related project? Bring it for a short
show-and-tell (or just tell us about it if it isn't portable). Don't forget
to think about people to bring up for Word Fame and that bids for
Protectorate tavern and feast are due this evening as well.

We meet at 7:30 pm at West Wind Unitarian Universalist Congregation (1309 W
Boyd St, Norman, Oklahoma 73069).  Medieval clothing is encouraged, but
please feel free to wear medieval or modern clothing.

YIS,
Lady Uliana
Seneschal, Barony of Namron