[Namron] You're invited! - Medieval Fair Upcoming Events

Eckart, Ann M. ameckart at ou.edu
Wed Aug 22 07:39:18 PDT 2018

Medieval Fair Department Upcoming Events
Sat. Aug. 25th, 6pm-8pm, Reaves Park, Large Pavilion -Reunion-All Medievals Potluck Picnic
                Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/290475908202401/
Schools back in session! Time to celebrate and reunite with old friends and new as we prepare to plunge into preparations for the 2019 Medieval Fair. It matters not if you are SCA, AOA, Cast, Volunteer, Crew, other, or just interested in participating. You are welcome to join us. Bring something to share and join the fun. (Reminder - alcohol is prohibited in Norman parks.)
Fri. Sept. 7th, 6:15pm-7:30pm, West Norman Public Library, 300 Norman Center Ct. -Free Lecture
                Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1875927372466679/
"Sin and Death in Dante: From Limbo to the Lowest Circles of Hell" presented by Roberto Pesce, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Modern Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, University of Oklahoma.
The Medieval Fair Free Lecture Series is cosponsored by the OU Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies.
Come learn more about the middle ages just for the fun of learning! No papers, no tests, just interesting information about life long ago.
Sun. Sept. 9th, 1pm-4pm, Oklahoma Memorial Union, Bartlett Room (formerly the Sooner Room, across from Crossroads Café), 900 Asp Ave. - Song & Dance Workshop
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/376807466185436/
Song & Dance Workshop - This is just a casual (garb not required) get together to 'refresh our steps' before auditions and before the real rehearsal season begins. If you're contemplating joining Cast this is a great opportunity to meet other cast members and see what our rehearsals are like. Depending on the weather and on attendance we may move out to the lawn area, so wear shoes you can dance in on uneven ground.

Ann Marie Eckart
Medieval Fair Coordinator
OU Outreach
Phone 405-325-8610   Cell: 405-209-1576
ameckart at ou.edu<mailto:ameckart at ou.edu>     www.medievalfair.org

Igniting the spark of curiosity that leads to lifelong learning through educational entertainment.
226 days until the 43rd  Annual Medieval Fair of Norman on April 5, 6, & 7, 2019