[Namron] Polling and Pop Meeting Tonight (Thursday 2/1/2018)!

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 1 06:00:24 PST 2018

Good Morning! Don't forget, tonight is our baronial polling and monthly
populace meeting. We meet at 7:30 pm at West Wind Unitarian in Norman (1309
W. Boyd, Norman, OK, 73069). We hope to see you there.

In the event that you are unable to attend the polling in person, you are
encouraged to fill out an absentee polling form. Absentee forms are due
next Thursday, February 8th. Please email the baronial seneschal (seneschal
AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org) as soon as possible to request an absentee
form and instructions. As a reminder, everyone is encouraged to participate
in the polling. You do not have to be a paid member.

If you have any questions, please let the seneschal (Julia Haiduk) know.

See you tonight!
Lady Uliana