[Namron] New Baronial Herald Announcement

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 1 10:31:01 PST 2018

>From the Equinox (northern regional) Herald:

To the Barony of Namron,

It is my pleasure to announce that Lord Ryan Savage will be taking up the
role of the Baronial herald, effective January 1st. I ask any and all
prospective and practiced heralds to rally around Ryan, and to support him
as he works in support of the dream.

Also, it should be noted that this does conclude the term of service for HL
Aibhilin inghean  Daibhidh. I would like to take a moment to thank Aibhilin
for her dedication to the heraldic arts, and likewise her dedicated service
to Namron.

Vivat Aibhilin!!
Vivat  Captain Savage!!

YIS,