[Namron] Populace Survey

Hospitaler of Namron hospitaler at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 2 08:08:56 PST 2018

Greetings, Good Gentles!

(Want to skip all of the words? Survey link is at the end of this missive.)

The Barony of Namron's offices of the Seneschal and of the Hospitaler have
embarked on a quest of great importance. We are developing a formalized
Recruitment and Retention Plan, and we request your assistance in gathering
information that we need in order to complete our quest!

At the January Round Table, Their Royal Majesties and the Kingdom Seneschal
announced that the focus for 2018 in our Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra is
Recruitment & Retention, which means that we will have the benefit of
Kingdom support as we continue to grow our local groups.

We have composed a survey beginning with your experiences as a Newcomer to
the SCA and moving through your general experiences as an SCA member. There
are 25 questions in total. You may answer as many or as few as you wish.
Your responses are anonymous and confidential. They will come to me, I will
compile the results, remove any potentially identifying information, then
share the results with Their Excellencies and the Seneschal.

These results will be converted to statistics, priority issues to address,
and as best practices to continue. The completed plan will be openly
available for any member of our Populace to review, comment on, and
participate in.

You do not need to be a paid member to complete the survey. You may
complete the survey if you participate with the Barony of Namron, the
Canton of Skorragardr, or the Barony of Namron's Outpost in Oak Spring,
even if you are technically a member of a different local group per your
zip code.

Thank you for your participation in this important task. Your responses
will aid us as we continue to work toward making The Dream come alive for
everyone. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at
hospitaler at namron.ansteorra.org.

Yours in Service,
Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir
Hospitaler, Barony of Namron