[Namron] Namron Beltane - Call for Teachers and Merchants!

Uliana Haiduk uliana.haiduk.sca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:17:36 PST 2018

Namron’s Beltane will be here before we know it!

We are hoping to include some classes in the event and are looking for
teachers! I will be coordinating classes for the event, so if you are
interested in teaching a class, please let me know. Also, if there is a
class you would like to see taught, let me know that as well. It may be
able to be included at Beltane or will give us ideas for future baronial
classes.

Are you interested in merchanting at Namron’s Beltane? The site has space
for several merchants. All merchants need to sell SCA appropriate,
middle-ages type goods and are responsible for their own tax ID, etc. We
also ask that each of our merchants contribute an item to be used in a
champion prize basket or as baronial largess. Please contact me to arrange
merchant space. One note, the barony is limiting the event to one tavern
which will be selected based on bids. If you are interested in submitting a
tavern bid, please see the related past emails or contact the seneschal at
seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org.

Beltane is May 4-6, 2018 at Camp DaKaNi in Oklahoma City.

Please email me at uliana.haiduk.sca at gmail.com if you are interested in
either of these opportunities!

YIS,
Lady Uliana