[Namron] February Pop Meeting and Polling

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 29 09:53:16 PST 2018

Don't forget, our next populace meeting is this coming Thursday 2/1/2018.
It will take place at 7:30 pm at West Wind Unitarian Universalist in Norman
(1309 W. Boyd, Norman, OK 73069).

The northern regional seneschal will be at the meeting to conduct the
polling.  Absentee polling forms will be available, but everyone is
encouraged to attend and poll in person. Remember, you do not have to be a
paid member to participate in the polling.  Please see the previous posts
for the rest of the polling timeline and more information. Let the baronial
seneschal, Julia Haiduk, know if you have any questions!

Our regular pop meeting will follow the polling.

See you Thursday!

Lady Uliana