[Namron] August Populace Meeting Reminder

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 30 09:58:26 PDT 2018

Join us for our monthly populace meeting. There will be officer reports,
event updates and socializing! Medieval clothing is encouraged, but please
feel free to wear medieval or modern clothing. We meet at 7:30 pm at West
Wind Unitarian Universalist Congregation (1309 W Boyd St, Norman, Oklahoma
73069).

Populace members - don't forget, August Populace meeting is the deadline to
submit tavern and feast bids for Protectorate. Check out the previous
emails or talk to a member of the financial committee or an event steward
for more information.

I hope to see you there!
-Lady Uliana Haiduk
(mka Julia Haiduk)