[Namron] Populace Meeting Tonight

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 7 09:44:06 PDT 2018

Don't forget about populace meeting tonight. We hope to see you there!

Join us for our monthly populace meeting. There will be officer reports,
event updates and socializing! Feel free to come dressed in medieval or
modern clothing. We meet at 7:30 pm at West Wind Unitarian (1309 W Boyd,
Norman, OK 73069)

Populace members - have you taken or taught a class at Gulf Wars, the
recent Metal Working Collegium or another event and have information you
could share with others? We won't have time for everyone to give full
summaries of their classes, but we will be going around and sharing so
people know what opportunities are out there and where to go to get more
information! Feel free to bring examples of the new SCA skills you have
learned to show others!