[Namron] Hospitaler - Office Open for Application

Northern Hospitaler northern at hospitaler.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 19 10:30:19 PDT 2018

Greetings Namron!

First, I want to thank Fru Kolfinna for her service as hospitaler for the
last year. She has done a tremendous job!

Second, We are opening the office of Hospitaler effectively immediately and
closing at July Business meeting - July 19th.

If you are interested in this office please email your application and
proof of membership to northern at hospitaler.ansteorra.org and
seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org

If you have questions about the office before applying, please do not
hesitate to contact me and I will happy to answer any and all questions.

YIS
HL Villana
Northern Regional Hospitaler

--